Friday, July 06, 2007

Swimming at the Zoo?!?!

Yep you read that right....swimming at the zoo! Yesterday was our day off of school this week and Kyle had asked me to run down to Louisville and pick up some material for a car he is working on so I thoght....hum.....Let's go to the zoo! So late Wednesday I got a cooler all packed and stuffed the kids swimsuits in the cooler. The kids got up and were their usual pleasant selves lol. After we did all of our running around I told them I was taking them to the zoo and they were so excited! We got there and it was POURING down rain!!!!!! I turned around and all these people were leaving the zoo..I was like UG! I had been hearing that it was supposed to clear up by mid morning and a pretty nice day so we decided to stay. I threw my hair back (I have never been one to fear what my hair looks like lol Don't get me wrong...I try to look nice but I don't let it stop me from doing what I want to do!) and we moved on....Sure enough within just a few minutes the rain turned to sprinkles and then it eventually faded away ( I think it was between seeing the baby Bongo and baby Elephant). Then after a few hours...here it was....the long awaited.....long sought after....long drooled for....Glacier park lol. For those of you who don't know, this is a new addition to the Louisville Zoo. IT is a small water-play area for the kids and it is WONDERFUL. I think we spent 1 1/2 hours in just this part alone! Oh and um.......the kids slept great last night LOL















Maddie Slippin' and slidin





Sanite Floppin like a Fish



Noah just "flounderin'" around




No comments: