Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lets play a game...Can you find the missing piece???





So today we are at McDonalds with Michele and E and the kids are all playing nicely up in the play place. After a while Maddie comes down and says (very slurred) "mama I just felt something...." blood/drool is coming out of her mouth and I looked.....her loose tooth was gone! I asked her if she had swallowed anything hard...and she started screaming! Apparently she didn't even know her tooth had come out LOL. I told her that she had lost her 1st tooth and took her to the bathroom to look...she was so excited she was laughing her pants off! Then I asked the obvious..."where is your tooth???".....the answer given was...."I don't know".........so I asked "where did you lose it?".....again I was met with "I don't know" LOL. SO off the search went for the missing tooth! Thanks Katharine for finding it! Maddie you are getting so big! I can't believe my baby is already losing her teeth....

1 comment:

lori shepler - said...

whoooooooooo - before karleigh & ruby even!!