Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mama got new shoes!



Yep you read that right! I bought a new pair of shoes for......MYSELF yesterday! granted I bought myself a new pair of Nike's (which have already broken down so much my knees were KILLING me) but before that...I believe the last time I had bought myself a new pair of shoes was Mothers Day 2007...I'm just sayin'.....


I went to a running store and had them double check my feet for the best pair of shoes for my foot type. I was glad I did because apparently I have every problem known to man with my feet (which I did not know until yesterday). I have wide feet (really??), they over pronate, I have a high arch, one foot is 1/2 size smaller than the other, and I am wearing the wrong shoe size (huh??)...you would realize that a 32 year old woman would realize at least 1/2 of these things already...

These are a pair of Pearl Izumi's which is a brand I had bought before....long ago...when I worked out consistently lol. They feel like I have pillows on my feet.....while exercising last night I could hear my feet saying "thank you" and blowing me kisses................LOL

1 comment:

lori shepler - said...

"last night I could hear my feet saying "thank you" and blowing me kisses...LOL"

that wasn't your feet, it was your butt talking to you & the 'blowing' was you being windy - as far as you being 32?? - what's that about? - i've known you since like 2001 & you told me then, you were 33, so how can you only be 32 now??