Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Horton hears a family say AIR CONDITIONING PLEASE!



Yesterday I took the kids and we met my sister at The Ohio Theater to see Horton Hears a Who at the summer family film series (AKA free!). The kids LOVED it and I thought it was pretty good (except for the homeschooling comment that REALLY didn't settle well with me). I really enjoyed sitting there thinking "Hey...I know who does that voice....now WHO IS IT?" I had to get online and check it out...I had Jim Carrey, Carol Burnett and Amy Poehler right but I completely missed Steve Carell and Jaime Pressly.




We returned home to have lunch a play a bit before rest time and school work. I was home for a while when I realized "it's awful warm in here" so I walked over and played with the air conditioning unit....nothing.......played with it again.....nothing....hummmmmmmmmm So that's when I call Kyle. he says "Well, I will look at it when I come home and see if there is anything I can do." Needless to say, he came home and 2 elements are shot. So what are our plans for today? HOPEFULLY we can pick up the elements we need (sometimes they have to be ordered) and then we are spending our day at the pool lol.


1 comment:

lori shepler - said...

what's the date you're going to MB? - i wish we were going, but there's no way this year... maybe somewhere together next year???

lori