Saturday, August 02, 2008

11 Years.......



For the way you provide for our family....I love you



For the way you protect me.....I love you



For the dearest friendship I could have.....I love you



For showing Christ in you....I love you



For being gentle and patient with me.....I love you



For making me laugh.....I love you



For being the greatest father....I love you



For helping me learn to laugh at myself.....I love you



For having a tender heart....I love you



For knowing when I just need to be held....I love you



For the last 11 years......I love you





Happy Anniversary to my best friend...............




3 comments:

lori shepler - said...

awwwwwww, you're so pretty!!!

lori

MamaLlama said...

Ahhhh, Congrats!
Michele

Anonymous said...

Married 11 years???? It seems like yesterday you were this little tyke in the high chair spitting chocolate pudding back at her big sis :)