Sunday, February 24, 2008

Middle name Meme

Connie had tagged me for this meme and I am passing it on t you!



Here are the Rules: Post the rules on your blog, and then give your answers. List one fact about yourself for each letter in your middle name. Each fact must begin with a letter from your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, use your maiden name(or create a middle name).Once you are tagged, update your blog with your middle name and your answers. At the end of your post, tag one person for each letter of you middle name. Leave them a comment on their blog telling them that they have been tagged, and that they need to come read your blog for details.



and my middle name is....Katharine...



K- kind......kind of odd...without a doubt



A-anal.....yes you read that right...I know that you find this hard to believe but I can be anal. I have a hard time overcoming the "there-is-only-one-way-to-do-things-and-that-would-be-my way" syndrome



T- thought provoking....



H- hard working- ok I will myself a pat on the back for this one...I think I work pretty hard on taking care of my family. next to God, they are my priority!



A-always learning something new....is there anyone out there with kids that are NOT taught something new about themselves each and every day???



R- ready for a date night with my husband...it has been very long time since we have had time for just the two of us...I am very much looking forward to the next one!



I- In need of a Savior!



N-Needful (ok is that really a word?) I need the people around me, my God, my husband, my kids, my friends and family.



E-Ever so thankful for what the Lord our God has done for us!



Ok so now I tag:



Terri

Lori

Michele

Melissa

Amanda

Brittan

No comments: