Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So I am back to the land of the living.....

After a nice visit to the Dr yesterday I am feeling MUCH better. Basically I was told that most of my symptoms are from a viral infection but I also have chronic sinus infections so I ended up with an antibiotic and a nice dose of Phenergan...yummmmmmm (gag). I was told the phenergan would make me feel better than the antibiotic and I think he is probably right. I actually feel like living today and not floating in between some odd state of "Am I really here???Or am I just dreaming???" We started back to school today after being off for almost a week due to everyones illnesses and birthdays. It actually went pretty well.......and my daughter told me she could not perform at peak becuase *ahem* MOM*ahem* forgot to do her sensory exercises. Yeah ok...brand me.....believe me I did NOT do that on purpose as it could of ended up being punishment for ALL lol


No comments: