Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Pancake house!

So now as the blog police have alerted me of my crime....





The pancake house...oh my....dream come true if your world revolves around pancakes (as it does to Maddie). Her most favorite....favorite...FAVORITE thing in the whole wide world is....yep...pancakes...



We have a new restaurant open here in town called "The Pancake House." They not only serve breakfast all day (one of my favorites but one of Kyle's pet peeves) but they also serve a wide range of sandwiches and dinners. We try to not eat out all that often, but it is pretty much guaranteed that we will eat out on grocery day (which falls every other Wednesday). A couple weeks ago we had said we would go to "The Pancake house" oops......we kind of....well...forgot.... We have not been able to live that one down *sigh* so needless to say today was the day to go to *yikes*! "The Pancake House!" As soon as Maddie's eyes popped open today it was "We get to go to the pancake house today!" Before I knew it...I was washing dishes and the youngin' was dancing around in her underwear singing " we are going to the PANcake house today! The PAN cake house! I am going to have PANcakes today!" All this while doing little twirls...and dancing on her toes...We go to pick up Kyle's check to deposit in our account and as we leave Maddie says "Papa! We get to go to the PANcake house today!" No joke...everyone we ran into before lunch knew we were going to the PANcake house lol. I brought my camera but forgot to take pictures...oh well..I would of had to of been pretty fast anyway as my little darling ate 6! whole pancakes before I had finished my sandwich!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, the simple pleasures of life :)