Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WFMW- DONE Being the Fat girl.....

While I am sure many of your are familiar with Sparkpeople (a free online weight loss tool), many people have a hard time finding the encouragement and "camaraderie" that they need to help stay focused...well I have found it! I re-joined sparks a couple weeks ago and found the name of a group I thought sounded "cool"..it is called "Done being the fat girl."



So true! How many of us want to just be DONE???? They constantly have challenges and competitions that you are held accountable for. I constantly have a message in my sparkpeople email box about



birthdays, encouragement, or even posts on my spark blog offering encouragement or some other characteristic that goes with their "Go get 'um attitude." It has really helped/pushed me so far the past couple weeks to start shedding the pound again (See weight loss tracker above). I know that with all the challenges and support this group offers I will meet my goals!







For more WFMW posts check out Shannon's blog!


3 comments:

Lynne Campbell said...

What a lovely family...you really, really have your hands full.

Love your blog!
Thanks so much for the visit to my blog...

I am a newbie and the visit really meant alot too me....very encouraging.

God Bless you and your sweet family,
Lynne

Audra Krell said...

What a fun site you have! SO much to see and do! I have never heard of Sparkpeople, but I have heard myself saying I'm sick of being overweight, I just want to be done! Way to go on your weightloss, keep at it, I'm sure you are feeling better all the time! : ) Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

Congrats on your weight loss! I have a similar amt of weight to lose. I just yesterday restarted Weight watchers. I will check out that group- thx