Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Today we started off with the kids giving their gifts to their daddy....They each made a cute picture frame in their Wednesday night bible study class.



Katharine Madelynn


Noah




They each also gave Kyle a card. Maddie wrote "her own" card....of course we had to have a translation sent with it :). The helper in their class wrote everything on a piece of paper that Maddie had "written" on her card to her daddy...it reads like this:



I hope you have a good day, a good valentines day watching me do the recital and thank you giving me stuff and coming to my birthday and I hope you like my stars. I hope you have a good sleep and have a good day. I want you to give me a hug and I want you to be happy with me everyday. I want you to be happy everyday you give me hugs everyday you come home. Thank you for giving mom money. I hope you love mom and I love you and I give you kisses!

Love, Maddie

P.S. I hope you want me to be happy and do everything you want me to do. I will change diapers every night.




What?!?! I think she is trying to kyle he is old...she will change his diapers every night LOL

1 comment:

lori shepler - said...

what i noticed was "thank you for giving mom money" - you go girl!!

lori [who loves to go shopping with you mommy, maddie]