Friday, June 13, 2008

Once, a girl scout went to camp (went to camp)......



So here it is.....Katharine's 1st time at girl scout camp. She went yesterday just for day camp but is staying the night for the "overnight camp tonight. She has been sooooooooo excited and yes I did a very good job of acting excited for her as I dropped my baby off this morning...don't get me wrong...I am excited for her....a whole new "era" of life has opened up for her....a time when she can spend the night with trusted other away from home...but *sigh* I have to admit I didn't fight off the tears as well as I had hoped to as I pulled out of camp this morning. ....not to mention it didn't help to have several people reminding me what happened at the Boy Scout camp this week....add on top we are supposed to have some severe storms tonight *sigh*......

1 comment:

lori shepler - said...

she's adorable!!! - can't wait to hear how it went!!

lori