Friday, April 13, 2007

SO glad this is a new week

So last week I ended up loosing the baby on Friday. It was the WORST miscarriage I have ever had. It was very painful both emotionally and physically. I am so glad its over and we can now move on. I went to the Dr on Wednesday and everything is all clear so it seems it was a pretty clean miscarriage and there is no need for a d&c. The good news is, he thinks that it could just be my progesterone levels and there is a way to fix it:) Of course this is going to involve calculations, medications/injections, which is so NOT the way I want to go but on the other hand, I can't deal with another loss like that.

Only 54 more sleeeps until we leave for vacation!!! WHOO HOO! We can't wait! As time goes on the kids get more and more excited to see Mickey and Donald.

And......9 more sleeps until we start back to school. I think the kids are already starting to get bored as they are asking when we are going to start back. Of course I am a nerd and they tend to follow in my footsteps....we bought our new curriculum and of course the sight of new school books makes me drool and it excites them to no end to get to use them lol. What can I say... lol






No comments: