Monday, April 16, 2007

Teenage mutant ninja whatevers.....

Yesterday was so much fun! We went to church in the am and had a great time. After we left we came right home. Kyle and Sanite got ready for their day and Noah, Maddie, and Myself got ready for our day. Kyle and Sanite left and went down to Clarksville to eat at Logan's Roadhouse. After that they went to the mall and sanite got this cute little gift bag from the Bath and Body works that has American Girl Co on it. So cute! I would of loved to have been a fly on the wall seeing Kyle walk around in there smelling all the different scents with her LOL.

On the other hand....Noah, Maddie and myself went to Captain D's for lunch (I really tried to get him to go somewhere else ug). What I had was actually pretty good..it was the carb counters fish. I think I like it better than the fried fish! The steamed veggies were pretty good but I didn't much care for the green beans. After that we went to the movie theater downtown in historic Madison to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Noah LOVED it! He was so excited when he left there all he could talk about was "fighting turtles." Maddie fell asleep right at the end lol poor kid had to go to sleep just in time to get up :(

Then for some reason.....Sanite was sick ALL night. I don't know if it was something that she ate or what...but she was begging to go to the Dr. The problem is......she is a great actress:) No Doubt, there was something wrong with her....but how bad was it really...she was holding her belly and rolling on the floor flopping like a fish out of water..moaning/screaming the whole time. We put her in our bed and left her. When I wasn't in there she was wailing...still holding her belly and maybe moaned a bit but when she would see us it would suddenly get MUCH worse. So I told her I was going to give her some meds to help her...OK it was really more to help me as it was Benedryl. I told Kyle to leave her in our bed for 1 hour (it was now 1am) and if she was still moaning/crying after being in there an hour by herself while under the influence of meds I would take her to the emergency room. Well lo and behold she moaned for about 15 minutes and went to sleep. She did wake up at one point in the night to use the restroom again and she said her belly hurt but she went back to bed and didn't wake up again until around 9:30am. Right now she is vacuuming her room :) I would say she is feeling MUCH better!

No comments: