Friday, May 16, 2008

Movin' on...

We had pictures last night for dance. After some major issues small mishaps with the vest, we were able to get it finished, and then have almost 6 hours of sleep! Yeah!!!! Tomorrow we have a baseball game in the morning and a birthday party in the afternoon. I also need to try and get some school done tomorrow as we are running 1 day behind in our basics and 3 days behind in history. Sunday is going to be my day....my day.....I need to clean around this house....something I have not had time to do since we started back to school!! On Monday it is back to the grindstone...followed by our last dance practice of the year on Monday night (YEAH!!!!!!!). Tuesday the kids have a game at 7 but I am not sure if we are going to go. Katharine has her big end of the year girl scout party that night and she has invited another little girl from our homeschool group...she is so excited! Wednesday night is Bible study..and as of late we have NO plans for Thursday or Friday...but on Sat Kyle is going to have to work OT at the hospital (either 1/2 day or full day...not sure yet) and we have no ball game in the am...but a birthday party in the afternoon. The Friday and sat after that are the rehearsal and dance recital. The weekend AFTER that is the kids gotcha day and a car show we always go to....then the weekend after THAT is Girl Scout camp....and then the following weekend we are celebrating Maddies birthday at Kings Island......As of now...I am marking June 28 (HUH???) on my calendar as National "Do Nothing day"...at least in the Caswell household LOL At least nothing that seems like I should have the title "TAXI" written on my forehead....

No comments: