Friday, May 30, 2008

Six Quirky things about me :)

Junkmale from Thou and Thou Only had tagged me for a "Quirky" meme!



* Link the person who tagged you .

* Mention the rules in your blog.

* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.

* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them.



1. I can not stand for my food to "touch"...and then when I eat it...I eat one things at a time. I must finish ALL my corn before moving on to my salad...then ALL my salad before moving onto my chicken etc....



2. OK ....really weird... I LOVE homeschooling! I love spending time with my kids :) Imagine that :)



3. I grow my own veggies...(and apparently watermellon too this year...)



4. I love fermented veggies (hence the garden)



5. Whenever we go on a long drive....the car and HOUSE has to be perfectly cleaned....



6. I buy very little permade/processed food *shocking*...we make our own bread and snacks and only eat "cereal" once every couple of weeks (maybe once a month if that).



The following can consider yourself tagged:



Georgi

Lori

Cassie

Michele

Brittan


No comments: