Saturday, March 08, 2008

Here we sit.....


in about 14 inches of snow.......We were in a state of emergency all morning so no one was allowed out on the roads except emergency vehicles. That really put a bummer in Kyles plans today as he and his dad were headed down to a swap meet (place to buy parts for old cars). He was really dissapointed as they were supposed to leave at around 8 am...but with the state of emergency it was "iffy" all day as to whether or not he could go. Today was also the only day he could go as this is something that travels so it was only going to be in Louisville for today and tomorrow. It closes at 3 on Sunday and being as we have church until aroun noon, then add on an hour drive there is NO way he would of had any time to look around and get what he needs (this thing is HUGE). Around noon he was finally able to head out so I am hoping that he can get what he needs. I know he would of been dissapointed if he couldnt of gone.

As for me on the other hand....I woke up in the middle of the night with a migraine..I HATE middle of the night headaches more than anything else...it seems as though they never want to go away. Kyle heard me crying in my sleep so he got me some pain meds and I went and laid on the couch and slept for a few more hours. I woke up and still had a little bit of a headache but by 10 am it was back in full swing so I was downing more pain meds. So after laying on the couch all day.........and trying (note TRYING) to nap this after noon I think I may be feeling a little bit better, although it wouldnt surprise me if I slept with the Lortab bottle next to my bed...UG IT is now almost 5 an I am finally feeling well enough for a shower...and I know the whole blogging world is shuddering at the thought of what I might look like right now.....







No comments: