Saturday, March 01, 2008

I've been tagged again!

RULES:1) link to the person that tagged you


2) post the rules on your blog


3) share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself


4) tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs


5) let each random person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their website


6) have fun!






1. Do not ever.....I mean ever.....heat water in the microwave in our house.....if I am making tea then get out the kettle! I can't stand microwave heated water!






2. I write out an entire weeks worth of menu's......breakfast....lunch...dinner....snacks......seriously...if it is time you had better eat it because that is what is written on the schedule and YOU CAN'T VEAR OFF OF THE SCHEDULE!!!!




3. I can be a bit anal retentive about things....see #2




4. I wear socks everywhere...Lori prefers shoes...but I even sleep in my socks. Can't stand to be without them.




5. I HATE being late......I always am.....but seriously...I hate it




6. I can not stand gum smacking...it drives me nuts....I have made the kids spit their gum out the window for smacking gum......but yet I am the leader of the gum smacking pack LOL


I now tag:









Cheryl













No comments: