Wednesday, May 09, 2007

We're all LOOSING it! LOL

So I hadn't really said anything...but I started back on weight watchers last week. My BIGGEST problem with weight watchers is not keeping accurate records. This time they offered a 1 week free trial membership (online) and I thought huh...maybe I will give that a try! IT has been great and so easy. They calculate everything for you! All I have to do is type in what I have eaten and it will total up your points, how much you have eaten, how many points you have left etc. You can add in your exercise and how long you did it etc and it will total your points for you! It will also tell you how many "extra" points you have to use. I ate all my points this week but still had a lot of "extra points" left over. Guess what? It worked! I lost 4 pounds this week! yeah!!!!!!

So speaking of loosing it......my son has 2 loose teeth! OK so they are not exactly gone yet but ARG! I am loosing my baby boy! Though I must say....I LOVE all the pics of Sanite when she had those "holes" in her mouth lol. Just too cute :)

No comments: