Sunday, April 13, 2008

This is supposed to be a great day....

Today went very well....as always I LOVE meeting with the saints and having fellowship. Today something was a little "off" though...and that something would be me. I am not sure what it is...maybe I am getting sick or something. I can't really explain it...I loved talking with the people, listening to the messages etc...but I just felt really tired.As in I can't really sleep...but yet I am tired.Odd..I know....I never said I was normal.



Kyle starts his new job tomorrow and we are all so excited about it. We are going to be able to eat all 3 meals together tomorrow (we usually get to eat 1!). Since Kyle wont be leaving the house until 7:30 we can all get up and have breakfast together....and believe me the prospect of this sounded much better yesterday...once again...refer back to the tired paragraph. Getting up at 6 tomorrow will not be a pic nic but I am excited about the changes around here..

Tomorrow we are going to go meet him for lunch because he gets *gasp* an HOUR for lunch. For the past 11 years he has had 30 minutes to get somewhere and whoof down his food, and then head back. Altogether he had maybe 10-15 minutes to eat. This does NOT make for a relaxing lunch lol. Now he will have the better part of at least 30-40 minutes to just sit, relax, eat, and have some lively adult conversation (which from the sounds of it he is going to need some as he will be working pretty much alone all day!). He will come home and be like one of those stay-at-home-moms who does nothing but talk to kids all day...so when they finally get another adult to talk to....the conversation wont stop....*ahem* oh wait.....I would be talking about me.....


No comments: