Monday, October 08, 2007

I've been tagged (again)

OK so after reading Lori's blog I am once again tagged

What I was doing 10 years ago: 10 years ago I had NO children and was a newly wed. Kyle and I would of been married a whole 2 months. We had our kitty precious and our dog Andy who was a min-pin. We lived in a fairly big apt. downtown and I was attending IUS to major in Elementary Education.

What I was doing 5 years ago: 5 years ago I would of been smack dab in the middle of adopting Noah and Sanite. By this time in 2002 we would of been pulled out of IBESR TWICE getting ready to go into IBESR for the 3rd (and final time). Of course everything had to calm down and the Director had to make up her mind that that it was in the best interest to actually let Americans adopt Haitians.

What I was doing 1 year ago: 1 year ago I was schooling a 1st grader and a preschooler and trying to keep up with a very busy 2 year old. As a matter of fact, it was just around this time last year when I had Lori's 3 girls here too as the whole family had gone to Haiti. So I had 1 7year old, 2 4 year olds, a 3 year old, and 2 2 year olds. I looked a little white haired lol.

What was I doing yesterday: Is this a trick question? I am not sure if I remember...oh yeah...Yesterday was Sunday so of course we had service in the am and then we headed off to a football game for Noah in Charlestown. Noah played and then I had some shops to do. So we went to Bass pro, Lowes, Papa Johns, then headed home. Noah fell asleep in teh truck. We arrived at church just on time for the night service. Noah stepped on foot out of the truck and he says "eww...I'm wet." So we left and headed home for a nice relaxing evening.

5 snacks I enjoy: m&m's, Reese's (pieces and peanut butter cups), grapes, apples and peanut butter, and yep I love those nasty black jelly beans too!

What I would do with 1 million dollars: Give to the Church in Haiti, Give to the Church here, Give to IDES, and use whatever was left to pay ourselves out of debt.

5 places I would like to go: Hawaii, Haiti, Australia, Alaska, Ghana

5 bad habits: disorganization, spending too much time on the computer, forgetfulness, being disorganized (oh wait, did I already say that?), not taking the time to think before I talk.

5 things I like to do in my free time: Camping/vacation, taking the kids on field trips, cross stitch, snuggle with the babes, read

5 shows I like to watch: SURVIVOR!, Reba, CSI, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Cosby Show

5 things I hate to do: clean the gunk out of the sink after you wash dishes, vacuum, hang laundry on the line (are we seeing a pattern here?), Say "no" to anyone, confront someone!

5 biggest accomplishments: doing my best to keep myself on track, my family, my education, learning control over self (that last one counts for two...its not accomplished quite yet but when it is I say it counts for 3 LOL)

No comments: