Monday, October 08, 2007

We made it to 100!!!!!

Can you believe it? I finally made it to 100 posts. I never thought I would make it. Ok so it may have something to do with practically not writing anything for about ...um....7 months or so? SO here is the update on my "100th post." This weekend the kids and I went to see my nephew, Tyler, play ball at Hiram College in Ohio. It was about a 6 hour drive and beautiful. I love the drive..it is similar to the drive I have to my aunts house every year. Anyway, He didn't get to play much but we (me AND the kids) would get really excited every time we would see #11 head out to the field. We caught up with him afterwards and were able to talk. The first thing I said to him was "I would know you ANYWHERE!" He looks just like my brother, and in return my brother looks just like my father. Tyler just has lighter hair. I could just leave it at "Tyler has hair" as my dad had none lol. He talked about his school a bit and how they generally go for so long, then they are off for a week. He said that he is going to have 2 spring breaks because of the schedule and he will only be able to go home for one, so I invited him to our house for the other. Noah was sooooooooo excited to get to meet a real football player. It was funny because the kids didn't hardly say 2 words to him (they acted shy...for those of you who know my kids know that is the farthest from the truth) but he is all they have talked about for the next few days and are asking when we are going to see him again. Here is a pic of the crew :) Oh and uh....Tyler is the on in the football uniform (in case you couldn't figure it out)

No comments: