Friday, October 19, 2007

Plans...CANCELLED

Yep you guessed it...another sickie in the house....care to guess??? ME! I was up all night acting out the Pepto Bismal theme song........this time I was up at 12:30.....back to bed around 3:15.and I was up again but don't remember the time. My alarm went off at 6 and I thought ug....let me see if I can wait it out....if I don't do some of the errands I was going to do...I could wake up at 7:30...get the kids up at 8...leave at 8:30. Around 6:15 I hear someone abusing our toilet........I knew Noah had run into our bedroom during the night as we had massive storms and poor kids was scared. I yelled out "Noah???" Keep in mind I did not have the energy to actually get up and see who it was...........I hear nothing........."NOAH????" then I hear a tiny voice..."No mama...it's me"...."me" being Maddie. Had it of just been me I would of fought my way through the day but Maddie was not feeling well. As a matter of fact, it is noon and the poor baby is still on the couch *sigh*...Sanite and Noah are awake but they are up quietly doing their chores (aren't they sweet). I call for them and Sanite takes one look at me and says "We're not going today are we???" followed by a flood of tears. I had to tell her no BUT I was able to contact the theater and get us rescheduled for the show on Monday. So today's busy day will take place on Monday....just replace the "Fall Party" with "Dance" and add in a trip to Bears fabric. I am hoping there is a way to get the older 2 to the party tonight...hopefully Kyle will come pick them up just after work and take them around 5, then pick them up. Poor guy can't even stay for the party as he and some of the other men are doing some heavy duty work on the church building!

No comments: