Friday, December 21, 2007

Christian women...always a blessing!

Last night we had study up in Osgood with some great ladies in the church. I always love to head up there as I get to see things not only from other women's perspective, but from women I don't see everyday! I must add too how encouraged I felt last night. It had been a long time since I felt that encouraged!



Also I talked with Tammy yesterday, and I had not talked with her in months. It was so good to hear her voice! We got to talking about some things that I really needed her perspective on...so it was great...and also encouraging!!! We also both mentioned about how we just will never get through a Christmas season without thinking of each other! We have sand so many of the Point of Grace Christmas songs together, we can't just hear those songs without thinking of each other! We had a lot to talk about as evidenced by the phone bill......we got on the phone at 11am and got off at 3 lol. We are a bunch of blabber mouths lol!







No comments: