Thursday, December 06, 2007

Smorty

Recently I have been looking for a way to bring a little bit more income into our home. I had been searching through various survey companies, mystery shopping, and this is another great "find." This is one Smorty....what is Smorty you ask? Smorty is a way to blog for money. Imagine blogging..and getting paid to do it! Most of the time you are doing some type of advertising for a company. The advertisers submit information to Smorty, and the you look on your homepage for what is available to you.You give your opinion about it and just spread the news. You don't have to accept any offers you don't want and it literally only take s a few minutes to type up a review.I accepted my 1st one last week and it was just noted in my account that it was approved and I will be paid for it! So if you have ever wanted to get paid for blogging then check this out!

No comments: