Wednesday, December 05, 2007

What happening under the big top...

Here lately things have been getting pretty crazy with December being here and all..We are usually finished with school by now but somehow we ended up a week behind so we are finishing up this week. I am undecided if we are going to continue to work on math or not...and I am not sure if I am going to break with Noah just quite yet...he seems to have really gotten on a "roll" when it comes to reading this past week and I am not sure that is something I want to disrupt. Katharine on the other hand....is getting sick at the sight of her reading book and can't wait to finish this chapter so we can break for a while lol.



Last night Ms. Katharine had a girl scout meeting. This was actually a pizza party because they sold the most nuts/candies/candles in the county. Katharine was actually #1 (or #2?) in her own troop as far as sales were concerned so to all of you who bought...her full belly of Pizza sure thanks you lol.



Lets make matters worse...I forgot it was the pizza party and I had brought Maddie with me. Kyle had to work at the church for a while, then came home to work in the garage. With it being so cold out the kids can't go outside and play, so they were stuck in the garage. Noah can go in the garage without keeping an eye on him every second...Maddie on the other hand is a different story. She ended up with me and that was a big no no. Katharine had wanted me to stay for her party.....and I had promised to...(I know bad mom)...but then I had to go back on that promise because I couldn't let Maddie just sit there and "watch" the girls eat their pizza. SO Maddie and I were off to my sisters house (who was not feeling well) to drop off some stuff...then McDonald's to get a coffee...then to CVS. I think I looked at every item CVS had in order to pass time until it was time to pick Katharine up. At any rate, Maddie had a ball as I let her get some gummy bears and some Dora Flashcards (the girl is NOT wanting to learn her colors lol). All this to head home, catch dinner and watch my FAVORITE Christmas special....Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.......



Today is kind of boring...we were supposed to have lunch at the school today but our friend had to cancel..then we have a meeting at the school at 2:30 to talk about Katharine's progress in speech and where to go from here....then headed home...dinner...out to bible study...and back home.........



*sigh*





No comments: