Saturday, December 08, 2007

CVS....no longer a pain in my pocketbook

So am I the last person in the entire world to figure out the CVS ECB (Extra care bucks) deal??? On my latest quest to "save money" I have been reading on Money Saving Mom all about how if you work things out...CVS can actually pay you for what you buy. Between sales, manufactures coupons, and getting back ECB's at times they are actually paying you to shop there....check out what Mandy did at CVS. This is no longer a choice...this is a challenge......I am taking it personally lol...Terri..make sure manga checks out Money Saving mom!




1 comment:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Thanks for your comment on my post.
The CVS game has become a job for me. I decided that since I am a stay-at-home my mom, the time I spend trying to figure out the best deals and how to make money on my transactions are my financial contribution to our home. It has become very addictive and my husband loves all the free stuff we are getting. I also love www.moneysavingmom.com web site. She is great!