Saturday, January 26, 2008

For those of you who wonder if CVS could work for you...

Ok so people laugh at me when I tell them how much I have saved by shopping at CVS. In reality, it has been a huge saving for us, as well as a challenge. We started off shopping at CVS because we had to. Clipping coupons and such is just not my cup of tea. Honestly, I could find much more entertaining things to do with my Sunday afternoons. After we started thinking about it....even after we are out of our financial hole....why could we continue to do this an be able to spend more money on missions???? Any savings at all would be able to help us put our money in other places. After looking at what Amy and Joe did........do you think you could find a good use for $740 besides spending it at the grocery store??? Check out what they did at CVS this week:)

No comments: