Sunday, January 27, 2008

Maddieisms

Musings from a 3.5yo diva....



Yesterday was hair day. She get so "tickled" with her new hair do's- after I was done I said "would you like to go see your hair in the mirror?" Noah pokes his head out of his door and says "I want to see!" Maddie very diva like sticks her head out from around the couch, puts her hands on her hips and says "SEE!" and then pulls her head back...very diva like



Last night in the car I was looking for something and talking to someone (maybe myself?) at the same time. From the back seat the never ending parade of "Mama mama mama mama" is heard. I guess I have naturally learned to tune this out as I didn't hear it, but Kyle did.

Kyle: "yes Maddie?"

Maddie (very innocently): "Are you mama?"

Kyle: "no..........."

Maddie (very innocently): "Then why are you talking to me?" LOLOL...



After we recovered from our laughing to tears bout from the last one..we decided since the kids had been soooooooo good through some grocery shopping that we would take them to McDonald's for a pie (we had free coupons). So we tell all the kids they get to go to McDonald's (it is almost 9pm by now so this NEVER happens!) and they get sooooooo excited. then we hear Maddie say" Ummmmmm pie....I like pie....It just tickles me!"


1 comment:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

So cute! I love those things that kids say.