Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I need to take a moment....

Ok so I have spent my afternoon in tears....just blue I guess. Something happened at the Dr office this am that bothered me more than I thought it would. Before they gave me my shot Dr. Napier came back in the room and said "Are you pregnant?" I said no and didn't think anything of it. These are things they need to know after all before they administer medication. The nurse came back into the room and said "I could of sworn I read on your charts that you were pregnant." I looked up and said "I am not now but I lost a baby back in the spring." She said that's what it was and that she knew she had seen it somewhere as apparently all of my blood work had been forwarded to my regular Dr. This STILL bothers me. Amazing how the "sting" of some things continues to come back again, and again..........

1 comment:

lori shepler - said...

oh ang, i want so much for you to get pregnant - i can't wait for that time as i'll be an aunt AGAIN!