Sunday, November 11, 2007

Blessed day!

Today was such a great day. Have you ever had one of those days when everything just seems to fit? The kids actually behave all day, there is little or no conflict, and you have finally decided to "let go" of whatever issues are taking over your life and let God take care of them? Its that sense of calm...that sense of peace....I think I just hang onto things too long, as if either my problem is too small for God to take care of...or maybe too big. Either way I can somehow convince myself that maybe *I* am not worth praying for. However, after having a great conversation with someone last not (you know who you are *wink*) It made me realize my defeatist attitude! I am so WORTH Christ! Not because of anything that I did...but because of what HE did. Did Christ come and die for people that were not worthy of Him? No way! He thought we were important enough to give himself up for. He thought we were worthy. Even after he did that he has sent that *special* helper.....so now if we are immersed into Christ and have the spirit inside of us....are we not worthy ? Are we not important ? We are referred to as saints ! Why is it that we save that title for those that *we* deam as *worthy*? Is it really our opinion that counts or is it Christs? As I was studying today I believe that God was leading me to be *right* where I needed to be, scripturally speaking. No matter how much we try to do it on our own...we SO need that daily dosage, not only of solid study, but of prayer. We have to continue in that...because we are WORTHY,IMPORTANT, and NEEDED.





4 comments:

Iana said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN! So, wanna discuss what song we're gonna do at Advance in March?? :oD

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

YES YES YES!!! Can youb believe we have already been talking about the Ladies Advance? lol Sanite gets so excited as it is our "ladies weekend." What song do you have in mind? I am up for about anything!

Ladyterri said...

I can't wait to see what you two do! It's going to be hard to top last year-both of you are great!
And sister dear, why do we let Satan interfere with our truly knowing who we are in Christ?? You are so right about study and prayer daily!!

MamaLlama said...

Praying for you too! Yes, you are so loved by Christ! Keep studying and praying. Know that we pray with and for you !
M