Wednesday, November 28, 2007

YIKES! I've been discovered!

Yes ladies and gentleman...it is true...I have been "discovered." I received an email from a friend of mine the other day. Not only is she an adoptive parent herself, but she was also a co-worker of mine when I taught at the elementary school. She was searching for our local adoption groups website when she stumbled across my blog! How funny! I saw her this afternoon at a tea party for girl scouts (more info to come later) and she told me she was showing some of the other teacher (old co-workers of mine) my blog. Some of the other teachers were commenting about it...so great...if they didn't know I was crazy before...they have now read this and can document for sure that yes...without a doubt..I am off my rocker. lol So if you all are peeking in (and you know who you are) please say a quick "hi!" I wish you all well and hope your school year is going fabulously!

No comments: