Friday, November 16, 2007

Leslie taught my kids how to count backwards....not me

Yes you read that right....Leslie taught my kids how to count backwards....Leslie Sansone that it. For those of you who are not aware, Leslie Sansone has some great exercise tapes called Walk Away The Pounds. I did these tapes before my oldest two came home and continued for a while afterwards....Sanite could barely speak English but she could say "and 4....3......2......1" LOL So as I was breaking my back trying to an exercise tape I would fly through several years ago I am hearing Maddie saying "Only 4 more to go ready? And 4......3.....2....1..." So needless to say...I give credit to Leslie for teaching my kids to count backwards lol

And they say you don't learn anything from television.....


No comments: