Saturday, November 03, 2007

What a day!











Today was quite busy...even though by looking at my house you would never think I would of never got anything done!






To start off today...I started cleaning out my kitchen. Since we school year round (3 months on, one month off) I usually take our month off the deep clean as I really don't get to it while school is "in session" so to speak. I created a schedule to help me clean things (and FLY LADY is helping a bit too).






Today- cleaned out spice cabinet and candles



Sunday- All the cabinets on top of the stove



Monday- All the cabinets on the bottom near the stove



Tuesday- Clean the stove and under my sink



Wednesday- Clean out where the dishes are and my pie safe



Thursday- Clean Fridge and Corner cabinet



Friday- clean laundry room (attached to my kitchen) and do all MAJOR detailed cleaning in the kitchen






With all of these I need to do at least a 27 fling boogie, take everything out, clean, then re-organize. Lori I may need your help O Queen of organization.....






Also we made the Angel Biscuits yesterday from Myfriendconnies blog (http://smockityfrocks.blogspot.com/). We froze them and then took some out to go along with our roast a potatoes...can I just say how AWESOME they were? I had never made a biscuit recipe before that had required baking soda, baking powder, and yeast. Let me tell you..they were so good! Kyle says" humm....these would be great with gravy." I said.."Guess whats for lunch tomorrow?" hehe.






Here is a pic of the family enjoying those wonderful biscuits. Ignore the weird faces...my family thinks its hysterical to make weird faces when I pull out the camera....husband included. Thanks Connie!









No comments: