Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I have won the award for the worlds worst mom award

As was noted a month ago, Sanite was due to head back to the Dr. for her next hearing test to see if the clariton had done any good. We went back yesterday and her hearing has not improved. We have an appointment on the 20th to see an ENT and hopefully we may be able to find some answers. Needless to say I am now reliving all times I asked if she was paying attention, grounding her for not doing what I asked (or doing something I said not to) and giving me the lame excuse of "I didn't hear you." Here it is....this month I am the not-so-proud recipient of The Worlds Worst Mother Award.


3 comments:

Ladyterri said...

YOU CANNOT BEAT YOURSELF UP FOR THAT! The old saying 'hindsight is 20/20' is correct. And, sister dear, I think that award goes to me for not discovering my daughters ADD until she was 20 years old :(

Smockity Frocks said...

I've been nominated in that category many times now.

I think we all have times like this. We can ask for forgiveness, learn from it, and move on.

MamaLlama said...

nope girls. that goes to me for getting upset for the same reason as Ang, but not knowing that my DS has a processing issue!
ML